We all have services, tools, and products that we use on a regular basis. I know I do and I love to share! And I recommend these to all my amazing blog followers. Hopefully they can help you as they have helped me in my online journey at blogging. I only recommend something that I have personally used and tried myself. Take a look at the resources below that I regularly use.
– Godaddy is my one stop shop for all my hosting and website needs. Godaddy is the worlds largest registrar for domains and trusted by over 17 million people.
– WordPress is the best content foundation for your blog. Yes I am a bit biased because I use that for many of my blogs and service websites. The platform is free and offers services such as hosting, the ability to have a custom domain, integrating your blog with social media and popular features such as comments and polls are available without installing plugins. I highly recommend the free version of WordPress. There is also a premium paid version on WordPress.org but if you’re just starting out then why the expense? www.wordpress.com
– Your email list is your biggest asset. ConvertKit helps you use that list to grow your business through attractive forms, trackable data, and simple but powerful automations. www.convertkit.com
– Another photo editor that I currently use. I love PicMonkey. It makes your pictures come alive and its extremely easy to use.
– By far, this is my absolute favorite! I use this consistently to make eye catching graphics. This easy to use tool helps you to create engaging graphics that can get shared easily. Canva has a database that is constantly updated and the drag and drop feature is super easy.
– Tailwind is a lifesaver and a timesaver. It has reduced my pinning and time I spend on Pinterest trying to find the right pins. You can schedule your own, schedule pins from your tribes, and other bloggers pins. I love Tailwind! www.tailwindapp.com
– Convert visitors into followers, subscribers, and customers. Get pop-ups for Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and email. www.milotree.com
– Yoast SEO helps fine tune your idea and blogpost into a specific keyword or phrase that will help with search results and help keep your blogpost focused. www.yoast.com
– Email marketing can be a tricky game, and unless you have a pocket full of gold coins to spend on a professional campaign, making your emails stand out can be a challenge. www.mailchimp.com
Amazon is one of the largest and most successful online affiliate programs. Affiliate marketing is an extra way to earn money and Amazon helps you do just that. Hundreds and thousands of products to choose from. www.amazon.com
– IFTTT is a service that lets you connect what they call channels together so that if something specific happens. As a blogger, you would create what they term a recipe such as WP to Facebook Page. Its like an if then statement. for instance if you publish a blog post on your WordPress site and you want it to also post on your Facebook page, then you would create a recipe. I currently use IFTTT and have many recipes setup and they save me hours of time in sharing my content. www.ifttt.com
– Feedly connects you to the information and knowledge you care about. We help you get more out of you work, education, hobbies and interests. You can save articles to read and blog about later. You can even set it up to tweet articles to keep your account active and fresh with new interesting content. www.feedly.com
– VigLink is another awesome monetization service. The best part about Viglink is that By identifying commercial products mentioned within a publisher’s content, VigLink automatically transforms those terms into revenue generating hyperlinks whose destinations are determined in real-time, advertiser-bid auctions.