Looking for ways to enrich your mind even when you are super busy? Yes sometimes life gets a hold of us and we forget that we must still fuel our minds.
Enrich your environment and mind
Maybe you are wondering what is meant by enrich your mind. According to Dictionary.com, enrich means improve or enhance the quality or value of. In addition, it can be described as adding greater value or significance to. Amazing! We should all strive to enrich our lives, improve the quality or value of our lives, and add significance to us as a person.
Everyone’s grouse today seems to be the same—there’s just too much work for me to do! It seems that everyone around us is biting more than they can chew and then they regret it, but cannot back out. This is certainly a worrisome factor, but if you played your cards right, you could do things that could give you a more enriched life. In fact, you could do a few things in that regard even without putting any kind of limitations on your current busy life.
Insanely easy ways to enrich your mind!
Think about these things.
1. Is there something that you really like to do, a real passion? You should spend time doing it at least once a week. Imagine that playing tennis is a real passion with you but you don’t get time to play it any more. Even so, you should try to wedge it somewhere at least once during the week. Or maybe you can invite your office people over to play tennis with you. They want the relaxation too. And you won’t feel too guilty about it then. Interested in learning how to turn your passion into a business? A Passion 2 Profit is an excellent resource on starting a business and turning your passion into profits.
2. Buy a good self-help tape which gives good, life-changing advice. There are many such motivating tapes that you can get your hands on. Listen to them when you drive to work. A really good motivating tape in the morning can make your day.
3. Or, you can get some music you really like and put it into the player when you are driving to work. There’s nothing like a dose of your favorite songs in the morning when the whole day stretches yawningly in front of you.
4. Talk to your friends when you can. This is something that can really cheer you up. Maybe you can talk to a different friend each day. This is also a great way to socialize because people don’t exactly have the time to meet their friends regularly nowadays. The best time to call them is in the lazy afternoons when everything slows down to almost a halt. My post on the balance that girlfriends bring to your life is a must read! Check it out by clicking on Girlfriends = Killer Chic Balance.
5. Take short power naps. Do you have some important work looming in front of you that is going to take the considerable part of the evening, and you are feeling sleepy already? It is time to take a power nap. Close all doors to your room, sit on the most comfortable chair you have, draw the drapes and go off to sleep. Set an alarm to wake up after 15-20 minutes. When you wake up, let the dredges of sleep subside, and you will find yourself to be a new, refreshed person.
Try these tips to rejuvenate the inner ‘you’ even when you are busy. Soon you’ll be living a truly enriched life. You will find the difference making its appearance felt soon enough.
FURTHER READING ON ENRICHING YOUR MIND, ROCKING YOUR WORKDAY, AND MOTIVATION:
Self-Acceptance Is the Key to Life Transformation
5 productivity strategies you can implement for a rocking morning routine
How to live your best life after 40
Simple Hacks to Help you Build and Create New Habits
Share with us your tips or practices which enrich your mind and day! I’d love to hear!