I am in awe of the entrepreneurial spirit and unrelentless pursuit of greatness women are displaying. Is it a movement or what was always in us?
Women are taking the lead and stepping up to face all challenges in business today.
According to Score Entrepreneurial intentions—that is, the intention to start a business—among women increased by 16 percent from 2014 to 2016.m and the highest participation in entrepreneurship among women is in the 25-34 and 35-44 year old age groups. That is amazing and trends continue to rise even now in 2019.
What kind of businesses are women starting?
How can you be a part of the women’s entrepreneurship growth?
- Find your passion and develop your idea including business plan
- Seek funding sources
- Save to ensure you have at least three months living expenses
- Step out on faith and launch your business
- Share your story and market your product or service
- Work with concept of giving back in mind
- Be ok with being afraid because the first times always scary
- Be strong, work hard, and love what you do
What’s next for Women’s entrepreneurship in 2020
As female entrepreneurs, we will continue to grow by leaps and bounds. No longer will we be limited to jobs we are “supposed” to do but rather taking our creative juices and building empires. I salute all of you women entrepreneurs today, tomorrow, and always because you ROCK!